Low Level Developer
Who are we?
We are BitDam, a cutting edge Cyber Security company, dedicated to be one step ahead of
the bad guys.
BitDam provides a one of a kind, patented, advanced threat protection solution (ATP) for email, attachments and links for organizations. With blazing fast detection engine that has the highest detection rate in the industry, alongside the best people in the industry, we’re the best place for you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced low level developer to join our Core team.
One that will be part of the quest to provide a better and stronger Cyber defensive solution, where new initiatives, exciting projects and cutting-edge technologies are always around the corner.
What will you do?
- Join a strong and fun team
- Perform various end-to-end projects – from research to execution
- Implement new Cyber-related concepts
- Work closely with researchers in the team
- Get to know Windows OS as well as you know yourself
What should you have?
- At least 3 years proven hands-on experience in C \ C++
- Experience in Reverse Engineering / Debugging (hands on)
- Good knowledge of OS Internals (Windows / Linux)
- Creative and innovative mind
- Experience in working on security related projects – advantage!
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a can-do approach