Who are we?
We are BitDam, a cutting edge Cyber Security company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the bad guys.
BitDam provides a one of a kind, patented, advanced threat protection solution (ATP) for email, attachments and links for organisations. With blazing fast detection engine that has
the highest detection rate in the industry, alongside the best people in the industry, we’re the best place for you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Researcher to join our CTO house. One that will be part of new initiatives and exciting projects while working with cutting-edge technologies.
What will you do?
- Join a strong and fun team
- Investigate new exploits
- Perform various end-to-end researches
- Get to know Windows OS as well as you know yourself
- Be responsible over POCs that will determine the product roadmap
What should you have?
- Experience in Reverse Engineering / Debugging (hands on)
- Deep knowledge of OS Internals (Windows / Linux)
- Creative and innovative mind
- Hands-on experience with IDA / WinDbg
- Experience in working on security related projects – advantage!
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a can-do approach