BitDam brings the world’s most effective approach to content-borne threats
Secure Your Communication Channels
BitDam cyber security solutions protect enterprise communications and collaboration tools such as email, cloud drives, and Instant Messaging (IM) from advanced content-borne threats embedded in files and URLs.
Make your enterprise collaboration tools like Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, Outlook, Google G-Suite, Gmail and others secure.
We ensure all email communications are safe to click.
Protect Your Employees’ Mailboxes
Email is the top threat entry point for malware, ransomware and other advanced threats. Protect your organization from constantly evolving email security threats. This requires a layer of security beyond the standard Exchange Online Protection (EOP) and those provided by Gmail.
Protect your employees’ mailboxes from malware of any type. BitDam’s algorithms verify that the files and links opened in legit business application do not include any alien code to instantly detect malware of any type in email attachments and URLs.
Unmatched attack code visibility for known and unknown content-borne threats, covering all attachments & links. Prevention of sophisticated exploits and evasion methods, pre-execution of the initial code. No need for security updates or patches.
BitDam Email Security & Malware Protection Features
• Close to zero latency – With minimal email latency of just a few seconds, end-users will not notice any change. With BitDam, they’re safe to click everything that lands in their inbox.
• 2-click integration – Pre-built APIs enables a (literally) 2-click self-service deployment through the BitDam portal, which applies for all mailboxes in the organization.
• Fast and easy deployment – No MX record change is needed, no hassle to your IT team.
• Intuitive dashboard – Your SOC team can view email subject and recipients through the BitDam dashboard, making tracking and investigating attacks simple.
• Email body and clean files are never saved – BitDam scans the entire email including links and attachments, but doesn’t save it unless malicious.
• Quarantine malicious emails – Malicious emails are automatically quarantined, allowing the SOC team to investigate, delete or release them as needed.
• Visibility to other security checks – As a SOC team user you can see what basic security checks each email went through. This includes anti-spam, spf, and dmarc checks.